Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dear Reader,

I've been a horrible blogger. I have been watching so many amazing things during the past 5 months and totally selfishly not writing about them. Why? Because I'm lazy. Sorry.

The fact that most of my readers come here to read about The Room is still abundantly clear. Since you all love The Room so much, read this. In addition to being one of the most amazing articles I've ever read, there is a bit of Wiseau info in there that literally made me scream when I read it. So stoked.

There are going to be some changes around here. My boyfriend is interested in giving this blog a serious makeover. I am considering branching out into writing about TV. And most importantly- I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO UPDATE! Please send your movie recommendations to tinydrinks@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.


Love,
Erin

No comments: