Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bottle Rocket (1996), Wes Anderson

Three doofuses, with nothing better to do, plan out overly elaborate ways to pull off small time robberies. Along the way, the most attractive of the three gets to bone a hot Latina. Sweet.

I really hate Wes Anderson. (With one exception- I really like Rushmore.) I guess this movie wasn't that bad. Although I don't really see what all the hype is about. I guess it was cute, or whatever. And I did laugh sometimes. Luke Wilson is kind of a babe, but his hair was too 90s in this movie. Am I missing something? Why am I the only person I know that is not into Wes Anderson? In a battle of "Directors With The Surname of Anderson," Paul Thomas would totally kick the shit out of this dork. I mean, his dad is motherfucking Ghoulardi! Stay sick, knifs.

Best Line: "On the run from Johnny Law. Ain't no trip to Cleveland." -Dignan

Grade: B-

No comments: