Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS (1975), Don Edmonds


This movie is about... hey wait, what was this movie about again? I'm sorry, I was distracted by all the nude people and gore. Wait, was there a plot? Um... I'm not really sure. I think it was basically just an hour and a half excuse to see a lot of gratuitous sex and violence. And people in Nazi costumes. Ilsa is a commander of some sort? or maybe a doctor? who does experiments and/or bones basically all of the prisoners of a concentration camp during WWII. Dyanne Thorne was around 40 when this film was made, but gravity was clearly kind to her.

Uhhhh... I really don't know what to say. I certainly do not recommend this movie to anyone. At all. It was just really not that good. What bunch of sick fucks made this such a popular cult film over the years? Thanks for all the boobs, Don Edmonds. I'd like my 96 minutes back now, if you don't mind. What a stinker.

Grade: C (For lots of gore and copious nudity, the two cornerstones of any good film.)

No comments: